Wednesday, June 26, 2013

P.R.P: Sight Word Practice, Lesson 6

Lesson 6
I am Jen. My pet is a cat.
I am Tom. My pet is a dog.
I am Sam. My pet is a rat.
The pet cat is red.
His pet rat is fat.
His pet dog has a bed.
Is his cat as red as my cat?
Is his rat as fat as my rat?
Is his bed as big as my bed?
She is Jen. She has a red cat.
He is Tom. He has a dog. The dog has a bed.
He is Sam. He has a fat rat.
I got my cat at the Pet Hut.
Was the cat red?
No, the cat was not red yet.
I got my dog at the Pet Hut.
And the bed?
I got the bed at the Pet Hut, too.
I got my rat at the Pet Hut.
Was the rat fat?
No, the rat was not fat yet.
The cat is on the mat.
The dog is by the bed.
The rat is by the hat.
Jen, Sam, and Tom go by the Pet Hut.

The rat had eggs, so it was fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment